4/19/2006

Heart Stuff

Heart Stuff

Why all of this heart stuff? Because I believe the heart is where all the good stuff comes from! The faith in yourself, your ability to see, feel, heal, taste, create, dream, your ability to just feel good, to enjoy life, to share this joy with others, yes I believe it all comes from your heart and my heart. I believe all the TRUE YOU comes from the heart! Both from your heart and your inner self (your soul).

What about the brain? I believe all the WORLDLY stuff in your life comes through your brain! Think about this-You are sitting in a group-someone tells a very shaggy story-every one else laughs-your brain says “it must be funny because everyone else is laughing”-but-your heart says “that story is gross why should I follow the crowd and laugh?” Which one do I listen to? Don’t be afraid to be different, listen to your heart!

That heart pumping inside your body is much more than just a pump. It is the connection between our body and our soul! It is the source of

OUR emotions, it is the place that our faith in ourselves comes from!

The heart is also the source of an aura (an unseen something that is transmitted from your heart and is received and translated by other nearby hearts). As we increase our faith in ourselves we also project a stronger aura, a brighter image of ourselves to others.

As our faith within ourselves increases, we find that we have much more power in controlling those daily hurts within our bodies, we start feeling better about ourselves, we start seeing beauty, we start hearing sounds within our heart-music-birds-surf, yes the sounds of our new life! We start seeing the best in others!

Never forget-when our heart took its first beat we were given all the tools we would ever need for our entire life! Never let them waste away in some old musty corner! Take them-use them-enjoy them.

Share them with others!

We can do anything we set our heart to do! I know you can because I

can. Just hold out your hand we will do them together.

Friends please stick with me. Today (Friday April 7, 2006 at 9:00 AM) I found the KEY-well actually it was one of the first, and maybe one of the greatest, of all my birth gifts! When I first received this gift I had just put it away in a SAFE-PLACE-and you know what happens to things we put in that SAFE-PLACE. Today I refound the KEY!

After rediscovering the key I find myself learning many new things-IMPORTANT THINGS-important to you and to me, and I am finding them coming faster than I can write them down!

Today I have learned how very important breathing through your heart really is! It is the doorway to that inner-you! It opens the door

to the true you. By fully concentrating on our heart we are able to block out the out-side world! This gives our inner-self (our soul) true and full control of our body!

Our inner-self was given all the instruction books for all of the tools we were given at birth. Always remember-at birth each of us was given ALL the tools we would ever need for all of our life!

Our worldly part (our brain) thinks it knows everything. So-it never bothers with the instructions. That is why we mess up so often.

How many times have we said “ all-else has failed, I guess it is time to find the instruction book”. Today I was handed back my lost key!

Today I was given the key to finding the books! Today I learned how to communicate with my inner-self! Today I was given the true meaning of my life, and most important, what to do with it!

Starting this day I will be sharing these gifts with you! Welcome to Bob’s world, after a hug we will start walking hand in hand sharing our new world together.

Thoughts or comments? Please email me at bobsfaith@yahoo.com . I will love hearing from you! Bob

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home